Monday, February 9, 2009

Visit To Mandy and Jerel's

Trip to Mandy's
Mandy sewed a bunch of burp clothes for me. She showed me how to make a little border around them. There's also one here that my friend Melanie made me that has lace around the edge that I really like! My baby is so going to be pukin' in style.
Mandy made both blankets. There's a crocheted border on the one on the left. You'll notice the one on the rght is a little loud. I obviously picked out that fabric and Mandy sewed it for me in like 25 seconds.


We went with Mandy to "The Doughnut Factory". That's what we call it.. but uhhh... I think it's just Krispy Kreme. I think each time we've been there we go there. Maybe it's not so exciting for Mandy, but heck it is for me and the kids. The coolest part was when I locked my keys in the van. So cool, I know. Fortunately I have that coverage and the locksmith was there in less than 15 min. And foremost fortunately, we got to eat doughnuts!

This is Eve going down a bouncy house toy at an Outer Space pizza place. It's similar to Chuck E. Cheese except that it's not arcade toys, it's play stuff. So I like that better. As usual, the kids ate nothing pretty much til we got in the car to go home, where they of course were starved to death and ate in the car. Eve was the most beautiful child on this toy of course. Cool picture huh? (Mandy took it)



Here's Monroe at the top of the slide. I do wonder what he is thinking. Hmmmm. He's so genius and always thinking big thoughts of course.
All in all, we had fun and will go visit Mandy again when Clara is born. I'll be glad to be able to walk like I'm not 85 again. And to not to need to lay down for 4 rests a day. Mandy's tummy is stickin out there all cute. She doesn't complain near as much as I do either. Sorry, Josh!




No comments:

Post a Comment