Monday, January 26, 2009

Kangaroo Kapers

Saturday Eve and Monroe went to a class at the hospital for kids whose mommies are going to have babies. They read them an Arthur book, blah blah.... and they talked to all the kids about how it is important to sit right next to mommy and hold the babies head up. When it got to Monroe's turn to hold the dolly he said he didn't want to. The teacher asked why not, because most of the kids really were excited about having a turn. He said "We have our own Clara, over there..." Pointing to me. That kid doesn't miss a thing. Wellll, then they took the kids upstairs to tour labor and delivery. That to me was the most useful part,the kids are familiar with it now so that is cool. They even showed the kids a baby that was only a few hours old and the kids thought that was neat. Heck, it made me want to have mine now! Thing is they showed us a little 6 lb baby.... I told the kids Clara won't be that little. Clara is measuring 4 weeks ahead now. Heck, maybe it's fluid, I'll wish that. But the good part about Elephant Clara is that I get to have an ultrasound on Thursday! Will post pictures of my beautiful girl. And maybe check to see that we do indeed have a Clara not a Clark. Eve and Monroe will be a terrific big brother and sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment