Thursday, May 7, 2009

Seattle Center/Walking With Dinosaurs


















We had a lot of fun going to Seattle to see Walking With Dinosaurs. It was pretty crazy. The biggest dinosaur was 36 feet tall. They were all made to look as realistic as scientists think they may have been. They are robotically animated. A few of them had people in them, probably not the 36 foot tall one..... When the momma T-Rex came out Clara and Eve jolted... Which is kinda funny because Monroe was the one who kept saying it was too scary. Before we went in the kids played in the fountain... That fountain I think might provide competition for our waterfront park... though it's a bit of a commute. Anyway, we all had a great time.



2 comments:

  1. sounds like lots of fun. My boys are going to be way jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish my kids were younger! Well kinda. I bet Eve and Monroe LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete